I would love to share this work with you!
Here are a few great places to start:
Add your name to my mail list on the right-hand side to receive regular blog updates as well as information about upcoming workshops and groups.
Try the self-coaching tools on the right-hand side so that you can jumpstart your own daring journey right now.
Check out Upcoming Groups/Workshops for information on intensives, weekly online workshops and full/half-day workshops.
If you would like to work with me one-on-one or you have a group of friends or colleagues interested in exploring The Daring Way™ or Rising Strong together, then contact me at 289-923-8201 and let’s discuss how we can work together!
What’s in it for you:
Whether you work with me one-on-one or in a group, your Daring Way™/ Rising Strong experience always includes :
- Access to exclusive videos of Brené Brown discussing her research and work
- Insightful worksheets to challenge your thinking and encourage written reflection of your personal experiences, and
- Powerful facilitated discussions around key topics of vulnerability, shame, courage and wholehearted living
Participants of the full curriculum also participate in several creative projects and receive a beautifully illustrated workbook of images and quotes inspired by Brené Brown’s work.
You will walk away from The Daring Way™ with:
- Greater critical awareness of the roles shame, fear, vulnerability and courage play in your life
- Clarity around where it is in life you want to truly show up, be seen and live bravely
- Heightened understanding about what triggers your shame and how you “armour up” to avoid fear and disconnection
- Deeper appreciation for how empathy, self-compassion, vulnerability and values clarification can be practiced to live a more wholehearted life
You will walk away from Rising Strong with:
- Clarity around your core values and how these guide you to lead a braver life;
- Greater critical awareness of how your emotion is connected to your behaviour and thoughts
- An ability to identify various ways you offload hurt in order to avoid facing your emotions;
- Heightened understanding about how we default to conspiracies and confabulations when we don’t know the whole story;
- Experience in rumbling with different themes such as vulnerability, shame, trust, boundaries, anxiety and criticism; and,
- The chance to rewrite a brave new ending to your stories of struggle.
Want to start making changes in your life right now? I developed the following tools to help you “self-coach” your way to more clarity and action in your personal and professional life. These resources are FREE for you to download and use today, and will get you thinking about your values, life purpose, and what’s keeping you from daring greatly in your life!
Check back often for new offerings!
The Wheel of Life Assessment
5 Steps To A Values-Driven Schedule
Join My Mail List
Sign up to receive regular doses of inspiration and resources, including a FREE copy of The Power of Perspective Workbook.
I respect your privacy; this information will not be shared.
- “Sabrina is an amazing coach. Her listening skills are unbelievable. She even hears the unsaid…over the phone. I have resolved so many issues through my sessions with Sabrina. Her insight, her tactful approach and her gentle ways brought me to see things in a different light. Hiring Sabrina to be my life coach has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.”
MGM, Montreal, Quebec
- “Sabrina, thank you so much for working with me over the past months. Your wisdom and gentle guidance are helping me to find positive energy and courage to pursue my professional interests with authenticity and an open mind and heart. You are a naturally gifted coach – a keen observer, sympathetic listener and great motivator. I am lucky to be in this partnership with you and look forward to continuing progress.”
SB, Victoria, British Columbia
- “I was feeling a little stuck in a few areas of my life and thought a new and fresh perspective couldn’t hurt. What I found is coaching has literally changed my life. It has changed my outlook on all areas of my life and given me back the gift of self-awareness and self-confidence. Sabrina was a pleasure to work with, always pushing me to be my very best and showed me it’s never too late to try something new.”
KM, British Columbia